Hi Azhar,
First of all,I would like to use your words, if you dont mind, to express my appreciation of your help and encouragement: I have no words to thank you for both.
I never like/liked to write, not even in my native language. I was,however, so thankful, grateful, happy and excited when I was sitting by the table doing my assignment. I thought I should let its readers ( as it is public, though partly ) to know my feelings. So all I did was recording them in brief words. By "brief", I mean 2 things: one is that I dont have a big vocabulary; the other one I dont like writing , as I just mentioned above. In fact, I kind of enjoyed writing my first ever public journal. Yes, enjoy it when you are writing. Thats my advice if it is.
By the way, my niece is a screenwriter. She is really great. I wish I could be like her.
Best wishes
Dear Xie,
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you. When you enjoy doing something, you can do miracles. Blogging is one of my favorite activities. I have been blogging since 2010 and I can't stop since then. It's because I enjoy writing as you advised. Another thing I admired in your writing is mixing the words with your feelings. Really, it is a great way to create live scenes and expressive moments. It seems we will be big friends as we have many things in common. That's why I love online courses. I always find fantastic people like you.
Wish you the best!
Hi Azhar,
DeleteThank you for generous complement.
I posted my reply here in my blog because I didnt know for sure if you could get it through google account. Do I need to register a wordpress account if I select it to reply?
In my previous reply, I forgot to write another very important thing---work hard. The assignments were not very difficult for me; but I couldnt get them done without thinking and thinking till I was satisfied. To tell you the truth, it took me some time to finish them. And I hope it will take me a little bit less time to get the writing assignments done in the following weeks.
By the way, I visited your e-dventure of writing, but didnt know how to leave a comment. I will go there again and try to figure it out.
My dearest Xia,
DeleteYour blog became AWESOME. How creative you are! You seem took a lot of time to put all these features together.
For replying, you don't need to create an account on WordPress. Just click reply and leave your comment. I think you did this well until now.
I also took a lot of time to complete my writing assignments, but this is an usual thing I do. I love to create things of high quality!!!
For leaving comments in my blog, click the "Small Heart" on the top of the post.
All the best @ your new courses!
HAPPPENED to find those functions and gave them a try, and then just kept trying, trying,,, till I got this. Its amazing ( I mean those tools.). But to tell you truth,I dont remember how I did it.
DeleteYou ARE highly creative, and I must say, more creative than me. I love the vedios and all the other stuff you posted in your blog. It appears that you apply yoursef to learning and creating. Hope to see more and more in your blog.
Take care